HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Deborah Morse-Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Morse-Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 19:11:09 -0500
(With apologies for multiple postings)...

Calling in news from all Eastern states (and, seeing as how I'm from Minnesota,
we'll fudge those on the wrong the side of the Mississippi) for the second
quarterly issue of the Eastern States Rock Art Research Association (ESRARA)
newsletter, April-June.

Send via e-mail to: [log in to unmask]

Or by snail mail to: Deborah Morse-Kahn, Spring Editor, ESRARA Newsletter, 4312
Linden Hills Boulevard, Minneapolis MN 55410.

As your surveying season gets under way, or as you continue sorting over your
field notes from last autumn, please send me news and illustrations of your
regional rock art finds activities.

Also a reminder the ESRARA conference is in Machias, Maine at the state
university campus, over the Memorial Day Weekend.  For registration information,
please write to Mark Hedden, ESRAC, PO Box 33, Vienna ME  04360.

Cheers!

Deborah Morse-Kahn, M.A.
Regional Historian & Archivist
(Avocational Archaeologist)