From:
Norma Ritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 05:57:57 EST
I would like to second (third? fourth?) the motion to change World Breastfeeding Week to the 40th week in the year. In my experience, so many people vacation in August that it is very difficult to organize any event at that time. Even media coverage, albeit during the "silly season" and therefore more minimal and trivial in nature, reaches fewer folk than usual. Of course, the problem with October is that it is also around the time that the Jewish High Holy Days can occur...Why is nothing ever easy?