From:
Sharon Rust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 08:51:46 -0700
not know about fenugreek, but marshmallow would be alright to try. I have
recomended marshmallow in conjunction with other remedies for UTI in
pregnancy, it soothes the inflamed tissues, I do not know if it would help
keep a milk supply up during pregnancy.
         As to the question of Senna, the post from P. Ody's book was a
warning for first trimester, some of these warnings should be for
through-out pregnancy, some not, for senna it would probably depend on the
dose, with any cathartic there is the danger of triggering labor, something
safer would be psyllium(Metameucil) its action due to fiber and the fluid
it retains.     Sharon Rust