From:
Susan Betz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 1995 17:55:30 +0500
Hey folks, let's face it, it's often late at night and we're tired by
the time we've taken care of work and family, and have finally sat down
to take a look at the in box.  Add to that the fact that most e-mail
programs have no spellcheck or grammar check, and mistakes are bound to
be made.  I looked at a recent posting of mine and noticed a glaring
(and for me, embarassing) grammar error, but I shrugged my shoulders
and resolved to let things sit in the outbox for a few hours or
overnight before I send them.  I assume when I see errors others have
made that there are similarly valid explanations, and stupidity is not
among those explanations.
Susan Betz