From:
David Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 1995 22:27:25 -0500
Mike:

> This may be considered a no-no, but I am going to mention the name of the
>breeder that I obtained my last queen from, in hopes that they might take
>notice.  I understand, from a beekeeper friend of mine, that this breeder,
>generally is unconcerned when customers make complaints.

>I would definitely say there's a breeding problem.  My friend tells me this
>is typical of the Weaver queens.  If so, I will not be purchasing any more
>queens from them and will definitely requeen next spring.

Which "Weaver" apiaries?  You should be more specific regarding your
allegations.  You add "I understand, from a beekeeper friend of mine, that
this breeder, generally is unconcerned when customers make complaints".
 What, are you saying that you do not have first hand experience in this
matter but are willing to make allegations based on someone else's word?? Did
you NOT make a complaint yourself before deciding whether or not they are
responsive???

David Morris
Laurel, MD