HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
MILLS ROBIN O <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 11:06:59 -0900
Dear HISTARCH,

The following two threads were sent to me after I sent my summary on the
Mormon Archaeology discussion some days ago, to the list.  I received
permission from both authors to reproduce their messages here, dealing
with a 19th century shipwreck off the coast of Tahiti that had a large
passenger assignment of Mormons on their way to Australia.

Robin Mills ([log in to unmask])