From:
Cammie Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 21:18:16 -0800
>Can anybody help me with subscribing Bee-L. The method described in the site
>does not operate, since the listserver "[log in to unmask]" does not
>respond to messages.
>Thanks-------------------------------------
>Name: Weil Dan
>E-mail: [log in to unmask]
>Date: 03/12/96
>Time: 06:54:08
>
>This message was sent by Chameleon
>Hello,
I don't know if this will help but I had the same problem when I tried to
subscribe last week. Try sending it to [log in to unmask] instead of
[log in to unmask] Type in "ok <your confirmation #>" That's all.
That's what worked for me. Hopefully, it will for you. If not, I'm sorry.
Maybe someone else will know what to do.

Cammie