From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 1995 07:00:46 -0400
Karen, Why would you recommend Lactnet to a non-breastfeeding advocate?
Seems as though it is for any professional who works with breastfeeding
mothers. I haven't met anyone who actually *says* out of their mouth that
they are not advocating breastfeeding. Now, their actions may speak louder
than those words, but....

Sorry for the occasional chitchat, stories. We are all human...I fear..and
we must have some outlet. I try my best to keep people on task. Ask the many
who have received notes explaining this rule of Lactnet. However, helping
people breastfeed means helping human mothers and children...and it would
bore me to distraction to just give the bare facts, etc.

Kathleen
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC, LLL Leader (7 yrs),
Co-Owner Lactnet,  E-Mail = [log in to unmask]
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html
"The better part of one's life consists in his friendships." Abraham
Lincoln, 1849.