From:
P Shifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 22:36:00 -0500
Since this is "our" forum, I need help with this:
I'm a saver, I probably should have been a museum curator, my house is slowly
turning into the Shifer Family Museum and now my /our computor hard drive is
slowly turning into the Lactnet Hall of Fame.
How do Lactnetters deal with their archives? I try to go through all the
mail, save some things on disk, and -gulp-delete the rest. Do others have the
same difficulty, deciding which mail to save and which to commit to
outercyperspace?
I've even been known to print out stuff, and then I need to store that!
I'd love to hear from fellow museum curators as well as from those hardy
souls who have figured out how to keep their hard drives clear!
Pearl Shifer