From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 09:14:33 -0400
Alison,

I'll check with the office.  Since I don't have to "worry my pretty little
head" about that piece of the billing, I haven't asked the specifics -- just
knew that they were billing Medicaid for me when they weren't billing anyone
else.

This is what happens when one is doing too much.  One doesn't have time to
followup on everything.  Sigh.  But I do think that everyone ought to be
billing/having the parents bill for their services, particularly in the
hospitals.  It should NOT just be gratis to the parents, unless the services
are denied by the insurance company.

By the way, there was an interesting blurb about billing insurance companies
in the latest issue of Good Housekeeping -- the yellow page section where
they talk about everything from illness to money matters.

Jan B.