From:
Dan Biles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 1995 15:11:53 +1000
Marian

I would like to add that a co-leader of mine in Phoenix AZ used a parsley
pultice to dramatically reduce her extremly over-abundant milk supply.  I
seem to recall that she made a kind of parsley tea on the stove and then
strained the water and placed the pultice directly on her breasts.  I am
not sure how often she did this but it really helped.  Unfortunately, she
has moved to Turkey and it would take much to long for me to get more
information for you (I assume the mom needs help ASAP).  In my next
letter to her, I will be sure to ask for you.

Mandy Biles  LLLL in Guam