HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

"cc:Mail-Gateway%er" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 10:11:00 -0400
*** cc:Mail reported the following errors ***
----------------------------------- Returned
-----------------------------------
From: [log in to unmask] at X400PO
Date: 8/16/1996 10:06:40AM
To: James Beall at ER-GTN
To: [log in to unmask] at X400PO
Subject: Message Undeliverable to cc:Mail
---

Message authorized by:
    : postmaster at X400PO

From: [log in to unmask] at X400PO
Date: 8/16/1996 10:01:48AM
To: James Beall at ER-GTN
To: [log in to unmask] at X400PO
Subject: POSITION OPEN - ARCHAEOLOGIST

---

Message authorized by:
    : [log in to unmask] at X400PO

Position Open - Archaeologist

The Cultural Resource Group, Louis Berger & Associates, Inc. (LBA),
solicits applications from archaeologists to fill a position opening as
Principal Investigator in our East Orange, New Jersey office.

For the Principal Investigator position, we seek highly motivated
individuals to pursue quality archaeological research in a CRM context.  PI
responsibilities include: design and implementation of Phase I, II and III
field research, coordination of laboratory analysis, and report/proposal
preparation.

A Ph.D. or M.A. in Anthropology is required, with Mid-Atlantic or New
England experience desirable. Prehistoric or Historic Archaeologist
considered.  Applicant must have strong writing ability and demonstrated
project management skills.  Previous experience in CRM research required.

The Principal Investigator will be stationed at the LBA corporate office in
East Orange, N.J. and will be responsible for projects in New Jersey, New
York, Pennsylvannia, and New England.  Competitive salaries. Benefits
include: paid vacations, sick leave, and holidays;
***  Include file cannot be found  ***
***  Include file cannot be found  ***
medical/dental/life/disability insurance; and 401K. This is a full-time,
permanent position. The successful applicant must be willing to relocate.

Please respond by 5:00 pm, Friday, August 30, 1996.  Submit vitae and three
references with phone numbers to:

Ms. Susan Grzybowski
Louis Berger & Associates, Inc.
100 Halsted Street
P.O. Box 270
East Orange, New Jersey 07019-0270

Telephone: 201-678-1960
Fax: 201-678-3427

e-mail to Diane Stolen [log in to unmask]