HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
John Staeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 13:58:42 -0600
I'm upgrading my sections of intro to archaeology and may be on the verge of
doing a mini-course on historical archaeology.  However, I have lost touch
with good films for this area.  I've used things such as Other Peoples
Garbage and The Archaeology of the Grand French Battery at Yorktown, but I
would love any suggestions for good films that (A) every undergraduate with
exposure to historical archaeology ought to see and/or (B) films that do a
good job of illustrating key issues, topics, or interesting sites related to
historic archaeology.

Any takers on picking this up as a thread?

cheers - john
John Staeck                       Warner's Rule #2
Anthropology Program            Never, ever, buy from Acme
Luther College                        without an iron-clad
Decorah, IA 52101                     return agreement.
319-387-1284