HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 08:12:42 -0500
i am not sure why this thread began, but it's really fun for those who
love to read primary sources.

after reading through these posts, it occurs to me that several folks (dan,
carl, and megan) probably have respectable bibliographies about
colonoware.  perhaps yall would be willing to share these.  megan, i
would be interested in a copy of your paper when it is completed.  would
you be so kind?

i work mostly in the mountains of western north carolina these days.  i
don't know that we see colonoware here although we have some creek
indian influence (and probably presence) in these parts.  i'd like to be
able to look at our materials with a more informed eye.

thanks to all.

jane brown