From:
"Phil E. Dubois" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 19:41:31 -0400
My name is Glynnis DuBois and I am a new member to the Lactnet. I am a LC at
a downtown teaching hospital in Toronto and my qualifications are RN, BScN,
ICCE, IBCLC. My practical experience  includes Newborn  Nursery, NICU,
Audiology, Women's outpatient clinics,Public Health, Pre/postnatal education
and Lactation. I am really looking forward to having such an extensive
resource group. Having said that I would like to begin my membership with a
question-does anyone know of a resource for the effects of progesterone on
breast milk production? I have heard of moms using the 'mini pill' for
birthcontrol while lactating and I wondered if this was a problem. Thanks in
advance. :)=