From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 09:14:14 -0400
Marie,

What percentage gentian violet was the mom using?  I think the pharmacies
make it up in 1% and it should be diluted to 1/2 or even 1/4.  I would double
check & make sure she didn't get the wrong dilution.... even my dear
pharmacist husband would admit that very occasionally, a pharmacist will make
a teensy tiny error.  :\

Your other baby sounds really strange....I wonder if the baby was overly
suctioned at birth and this was some oral aversion, or if he just loves to
suck his tongue.  Sounds like you were right on in your approach.  Congrats..

Jan B.