From:
Jeanne Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 18:14:24 GMT
Janet (Jay),
LLLI has a bibliography on Hep C.  It comes from the Center for
Breastfeeding Information.  E-mail me privately if you would like to see
it.

Laurie and Linda
I have had very good success working with the reverse syringe.  We have
discussed the liaibility issue and feel that giving the mother
instructions (and the control over its use) protects us somewhat.  Some
hospitals are uncomfortable with this, some see this as an inexpensive
and useful tool.

I have written instructions and a diagram for practitioners and for a
mother.  If you are interested in a copy, please E-mail me privately.

I have enjoyed the discussion of "pet names" for nursing.  My daughter
said, very distinctly, "I want to NURSE."  I had a very wise friend who
taught her 4th child to call it "snack."  I laughed in church when this
very loud toddler said, "Mom, I want a SNACK!"

Jeanne Fisher
Austin, TX