From:
Jeff Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 20:28:51 U
HELP.  I am a public health nurse in Alberta.  This is the first time I have
added to the digest, but I have been reading avidly now for weeks, and love
this.  It is so nice to see a world full of people who are interested and
enthusiastic in lactation.
I 'd love some information from anyone out there.  I know a mom of a one year
old who grabs on to the nipple with her teeth and then starts nursing.   Mom
doesn't want to reprimand her because she may then associate the correction
with nursing.  Thanks for any suggestions.
Claire Goldberg