From:
Judy Holtzer Knopf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 1995 18:39:54 -0900
Everyone who wrote me on this subject, Karen, Kathy Auerbach, etc., thanks
for your input. If you will recall, I wrote that the story was anecdotal,
I had almost no details, the woman did not get back to me when I asked
her to ask her gyne what her problem was and what med she received. The
whole thing was my hunch(es), and if anyone thought it was anything more
than that, then I apologize now for not being clearer then. I still
think, tho, and I assume that there are at least some who agree with me,
that since infertility therapies seem to be a big business now, we should
be on the alert for impact on lactation. I just today read in The
Jerusalem Post that Israel has 24 IVF centers (total population of around
5,250,000), the highest per capita in the whole world! Kids 'R' Us?
Judy K. in Israel