HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Chuck Niquette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 15:22:40 -0400

>he following sequence of events is "hypothetical" and couldn't possibly
occur
>in the real world, or could they...
>
>There are two hypothetical actors in the sequence of events, one called "PI"
>and another called "Super

David, if you are working for this firm, it is time to hit the road.  The
scenarios you describe are EXACTLY why CRM has earned a bad reputation in
some quarters.  It is not only bad archeology, it is bad business and
probably an illegal use of federal funds.  I haven't heard the rest of the
sorry, as one radio announcer is found of stating, and there is always
another side to every grievance.  You should consider the SOPA procedures in
this case and let a jury of peers hear both sides!

Please send me a resume.  I am looking for good people at all levels.

chuck