Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
wilhelm e kaosse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 1995 23:28:11 +0800
>Michael G. Byrne, (you), wrote:
>>
>> I left 2 apistan strips on the brood chamber of a new hive all summer.  After
>> rereading the instructions, I realize this is not the appropriate
>> technique, and the honey from this hive sould not be used.
>>
>> Is this the correct conclusion?
>>

>Yep.
>Adam

Adam

As a new hobbyist I did the same thing AND its too late for me to NOT use
the honey. I've consumed the 30 lbs of white honey I took off the hive in
July. I also took another 20 lbs of very dark honey off this week and will
probably take another 20 lbs at the end of sept. as I shrink the hive down
to 2 brood chambers and a shallow super for the mild(Vancouver, BC.)winter.
My question is...what have I done to those friends and relatives I fed the
honey to?

...boulder