From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 19:25:26 -0400
Hi all. A quick note:

1. AOL problems have not yet been fixed. They have changed their mail
configuration systems, and are still experiencing problems forwarding DIGEST
versions of LACTNET and other mailing lists.  The options for AOLers are
this, unti l problem is fixed:
   Options until the problem is solved:

1) Switch to NODIGEST (i.e. SET LACTNET NODIGEST) ...  you will get lots of
messages instead of two or three digests a  day.  Apparently this works, or
at least works in part, though I don't see why it should.

2) Get the LACTNET  archives  every day or two  and  read the messages  you
haven't yet seen.

*******************************

Secondly..PLEASE PLEASE...if you get a notification saying that you have
"been removed from Lactnet by Kathleen Bruce @ KBruce@togethernet.com.."
etcc   the REASON for the deletion is almost ALWAYS , 99% Because your
ADDRESS HAS BOUNCED MESSAGES.  IT is not personal, you have not done
anything WRONG..(we'll say so if that were the case...which it never has
been, so don't worry..)..

Resubscribe when your address is working fine again. PLEASE don't write to
me and say "WHAT DID I DO WRONG>>>I"M SORRY>>>> etc etc. IT ISN"T YOU. It is
your address...Fix it, and resubscribe. Thanks!  I have been getting deluged
with errors lately...mostly because people's address/mailboxes are BOUNCING>

Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce RN,  BSN, IBCLC, LLL Leader
Co-Owner Lactnet,  E-Mail = [log in to unmask]
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html