HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
MIKE JACOBS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 22:37:27 -0700
On Tue, 28 Nov 1995, <name deleted> wrote:

>           So what, why is this being forwarded to everyone, isn't
>           there a server of list for those who might be interested?
>           I must request no further posts of this nature be forwarded
>           to me.

Come on.  Lighten up.  Maybe someone made a mistake posting the new IEJ
table of contents to HISTARCH, maybe they intended to post it to ARCH-L.
And maybe it wasn't a mistake.  Maybe they thought a few people in the
HISTARCH crowd might find it useful information.  I don't think its worth
getting your knickers in a knot over.

Mike Jacobs
Arizona State Museum
(Who has done historic archaeology in
Colorado, prehistoric archaeology in Arizona and New Mexico, and
paleolithic archaeology in Israel/Palestine, and who maintains a modicum
of interest in both the former and the latter.)