From:
Segev Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 1995 19:55:57 +0300
Hi, Catherine. Another meeting-of-the-minds. I also love Lynn
Johnston. I cut out one strip from way back when April was a
nursing baby and mom had recently gone back to work. Mom leaves
work in a rush, in a hurry to nurse the baby and relieve herself,
dashes to the babysitter, only to exclaim in horror "What do you
MEAN, you fed the baby???" If one of us or all of us ever decides
to publish a book of breastfeeding jokes, I definitely nominate
Lynn Johnston as cartoonist. Judy Knopf