HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Matt Tomaso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 18:07:47 -0600
Thanks to Brian Kenny, the syllabus I designed for Archaeological Field
Techniques (U.T. Austin)  is now available on the world wide web's
Southwestern Archaeology Homepage.  The SWA home page can be reached as follows:

http://seamonkey.ed.asu.edu/swa/

and the exact location of the syllabus is

http://aspin.asu.edu/provider/swa/sasig.html
(item 30)

Those that wish to see a formatted version (featuring underlines, boldfaces
and italics!) can still contact me via Email to obtain a copy as long as
they can download attached files.

all the best,
Matt
Matt Tomaso