HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Amy Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Nov 1994 19:59:42 -0500

>The following message:
>
>UA-ID:  Re: Slave dom...
>Q-ID:   25/msg.05101-0
>
>has not been delivered to the intended recipient:

>despite repeated delivery attempts over the past 24 hours.
>
>The  usual cause of this problem is that the remote system is temporarily
>unavailable.
>
>Delivery will continue to be attempted up to a total elapsed time of  168
>hours, ie 7 days.
>
>You  will  be  informed  if  delivery proves to be impossible within this
>time.
>
>Please quote the Q-ID in any queries regarding this mail.

Has anybody else been getting messages similar to this one?  I've gotten
in excess of twenty of these things in the past three days, and it's
really annoying.  It looks to me as if someone's mail is bouncing back on
itself.

Anyhow, Anita, I am hoping you can do something about this, 'cause it's
coming to me from HistArch and is filling up my mailbox.

Amy

--
Amy Scott
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]