HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 1994 14:32:12 -0700
    Charles gave me permission to forward this here. It is kicking up a lot of
postings on ARCH-L.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask] Owner: HISTARCH
*** Forwarding note from CMNIQUET--CMSNAMES 09/27/94 14:36 ***