HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dan Crouch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 1994 13:29:01 -0500
Also scheduled for the D.C. meeting is a get together of the Military Sites
Forum.  Are there issues,
concerns that anyone would like to mention?  I have only just started
internetting and so
missed out on earlier military discussions, but hope that I can now more
readily  learn more about
what everyone else is doing.

For the last almost three years now I have been involved in the restoration
of a 1914 - 1946 U.S.
battleship.  Is anyone else working either on the Navy or the 20th century.
Similarly, does
anyone know about the work being done by the Arizona Historical Society on
Camp Laguna?