From:
Gerard Worrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 1995 18:01:30 -0400
Among those who have been helped by bee stings, I guess my experience has
been with Pat Wagner. She had been bedridden with MS and had been using
almost every new medicine the doctors could think of. Nothing helped. A
beekeeper suggested she try getting stung. As a result of her remarkable
change in condition ( not complete recovery, but she can walk and dance
again!), she has written a book. It explains about her experiences with
bee sting therapy and how to do it yourself. Covers MS, arthritis, muscle
aches, PMS and other ailments. The book "How Well Are You Willing to
Bee?" is available through several Bee Supply catalogs at $27 plus
postage for 1 pound. 75 pages, softcover, spiral bound.

Jerry Worrell, Pres.
Association of Southern Maryland Beekeepers