HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"L. Daniel Mouer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 09:52:54 EST
I am taking the liberty forward the following message from ARCH-L
because I know some historical archaeologusts have done some similar
work. If Silar Hurry is listening in, you might want to direct Dr.
Frederick towards Henry's paper on historical sites deposits from a
few years back. (Come to think of it, I'd like a copy of that paper
too. Was it ever published?)

Dan Mouer