From:
Adrian Wenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 1994 11:06:21 PDT
>          Hello
>

>          I am new to this newsgroup and internet in general, however, in the
>          brief time I have been reading the "traffic", it's mind boggling to
>          discover the potential. As the resident keeper in our office, I
>          field many questions. One just this week was from a colleque who
>          had just returned from a conference on "Science and the Management
>          of Protected Areas". A discussion arose re using bees to monitor
>          air quality. Has anyone info on this or references to papers on the
>          subject. If I get a reply, it will also tell me that I can really
>          post a message. This is somewhat like the light in the frig, one
>          trusts that it goes off when the door is shut, but who really
>          knows?
>
>          Don Ambler, Member BK89003, Nova Scotia Beekeepers Association
>          Bedford, Nova Scotia
>          Canada

Don,

   Check with [log in to unmask]
Jerry Bromenshank at the Univ. of Montana

* Adrian Wenner        E-Mail   [log in to unmask]  *
* Department of Biology        Office Phone    (805) 893-2838 *
* University of California     Lab Phone       (805) 893-2838 *
* Santa Barbara, CA  93106     FAX             (805) 893-4724 *