From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 11:15:05 EST
I just returned from the Mead Home page, and before I get flamed I
figured I'd be the first to point out that the Mead Home Page does NOT
contain the Bee's Lees or hyperlinks to the beekeeping home page!
Bee's Lees can be found one level down from the mead home page (be
warned that it is quite large!).  I mailed a suggestion to Forrest
Cook (Mead web meister) to add a hyperlink to the beekeeping home page
on the mead home page.

Happy surfin'!
Aaron Morris