From:
Gustav Palan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2024 12:23:59 -0400
>It was then I became a believer and promoter of selecting for AFB resistance, or more accurately, selecting agains susceptibility.

Please explain to me the purpose of such behavior? Is the goal to have colonies that have constant AFB disputes without clinical symptoms? Is it equivalent to bee colony asymptomatic carrier? What are the consequences?

 One can describe hundreds of sheets of story with such an approach. Thousants bee colony with AFB.

The basis is only to reduce the infection pressure. I hope that makes sense.

Destroy as many AFB germs as possible, don't let them exist freely.

In conclusion, I would like to inform you that I am not an extremist and a stickler, fireman. I am a supporter of a logical approach to reducing infection pressure. Asymptomatic carrier bee selection is not good route because infection is on the place incessantly.

Gustav Palan