From:
Gustav Palan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2024 03:44:17 -0400
The whole thing is weird. On both sides. Media coverage has taken place. I would let myself be closed before burning down the entire all my beekeeping, which makes no sense to destroy the entire. Eradication procedures are and do exist.

After talking with the veterinary inspector, he chooses this drastic method in case of conviction. This means 1) that there will be no compliance with the rules it sets out, 2) it means an overall acceleration of the management of the disease.

It reminds me of the situation with the first cases of varroa jacobsoni, when it looked similar. In essence, many thousands of beehives were burned before normalization took place. But the government of the Czech Republic has always reimbursed such things according to the price list chosen by law.

I would like to mention that in our area, two 7-year-old children became infected with acute pyogenes streptococcus. I wouldn't want to be a parent. And doctors who have to explain to parents lifesaving procedures and disabilities such as leg amputations, heart operations, defective kidneys of their children. That sounds crazy and knowing the background of this event I know how much of a hot potato it is for the doctor and problems was before the rescue and the right action. There are crazier lives.

Gustav Palan