HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Davis, Daniel B (KYTC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2018 19:43:04 +0000
That's kind of what I was thinking, but it's on the small side. Possibly for a small bottle or perhaps a dropper. The top appears decorative, and it seems like the ring in the "collar" might be for attaching it via a lanyard to whatever it might be stoppering. Looks awfully plug like...