HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bill Liebeknecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2016 11:28:13 -0400
I am fairly certain it is a porcelain doll leg or arm, with the extremity
broken off.  The groove is for attachment.

Bill Liebeknecht, RPA
Regional Manager
Dovetail Cultural resource Consultants
Wilmington, DE

--
--
*Bill Liebeknecht** l Regional Manager*

[image: Dovetail Cultural Resource Group]

300 Central Road, Suite 200     Fredericksburg, Virginia     2003 North
Scott Street  Wilmington, Delaware
*Celebrating 10 Years of Service!  www.dovetailcrg.com
<http://www.dovetailcrg.com/>*