From:
Seth Charbonneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2018 02:43:07 +0000
Thanks for the responses.
I am a little guy. Right now bees are mostly an expense, not a ROI.
So I was wondering if blade milling a few pounds at a time in the wife's food processor (when she is not around) and setting it out would be worth while to supplement to incoming natural pollen in the spring.

In one of his videos Randy says "The beekeepers in Chili, they were getting paid fifteen dollars [for Almond pollination. There’s no reason to put four dollars or ten dollars worth of pollen sub in there, if you’re only getting fifteen dollars back. So, they have to find a local source of something that was cheap."

That's kinda were my head is. I am not looking for the best, I am looking for better then doing nothing.

But if its not better then doing nothing, no reason to waist time and a few $$, and its sounding like that may be the case.