From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 10:44:04 -0600
Interesting discussion.    2 things keep popping up in my head,  the concept the bees will build some form of resistance or tolerance.  I don’t believe that is a sure thing at all.   Many many many, more species have gone extinct than have survived.  While it seems to be a given,  I am quite sure it is not.  While we certainly do aggravate the problem by moving hives not allowing "isolated pockets"  there in also no assurance that if we stopped nature would take care of it, extinction happens.

2nd,  all of here would now agree that smoking causes cancer,  it’s a bad deal,  but not everyone dies from it.  I see the TF claims the same way I see the person who smokes 2 packs a day and doesn’t die.  Lucky  yup,  Didn’t cause cancer  yup.....  not cancer proof though.

Driving this weekend I was pondering Mel Dissolken,  great man actually.  Not earth shattering but solid.   Old Mel has been TF for a lot longer than most,  but hes never claimed that as his tool.   Hes always claimed  "splitting to stay ahead of the mites"

Gota love the honesty from day one.

Charles