From:
Peter Loring Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 19:54:38 -0400
> Since randy gave you credit for rescources for his comb test, I have to defer to your judgment.

No, this is wrong. I help him with digging up reference materials, and we do discuss things, but we don't collaborate on designing experiments or writing. Randy and I have completely independent thoughts on most things.

As I recall, his goal was to get combs built during a dearth for the following season. That's a completely different issue than what is being discussed here, which is building up packages.

In that case, I would defer to the person who has done the work. My opinions are based on my own experience with packages in this climate. In NY state the season is very short, you don't have much time to fix mistakes

PLB