HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Jones, Joseph B" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 2016 19:46:37 +0000
Tom,

Please shoot me an email, [log in to unmask], and provide me with your email address. For some reason, I haven't received your initial email from the HISTARCH listserv, just the follow-up emails responding to your inquiry, so I'm not sure what your email address is. I'd be happy to talk with you about the report that Dr. Gregory mentions in his email below.

Best regards,

Joe

Joe B. Jones
Director

The College of William & Mary
Center for Archaeological Research
P. O. Box 8795, Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795

757-221-1581 (office); 757-221-2564 (fax)
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: http://www.wm.edu/sites/wmcar/index.php