HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Veit, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 03:39:27 +0000
There are lots of ways to crack this nut.  Some nice illustrations of surviving casement windows and early sashes with diamond panes and window leads are provided in Abbott Lowell Cummings' book, The Framed Houses of Massachusetts Bay, 1625-1725.

RV

Richard Veit, Ph.D., R.P.A.
Professor and Chair
Department of History and Anthropology