From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2017 11:07:35 -0500
> Does anyone happen to have a full copy of this?

What, you don't subscribe? It's only $600 a year! Actually, I have access but to pass the article on would be a copyright violation. Sorry. I can look through it, though, and answer questions.

  Thanks,   I was specifically curious as to the range of hives.  The abstract mentions 1.5 KM    While we know mites do drift in close proximity,  it seems from the writing,  they took the other extreme?    Were there any intermediate distances that were also checked  such as .5 or 1 km???

I do agree that most of the mites do die in the hive, and a tiny portion emigrate,  this seems to support that,  but common sense also would indicate that the distance to the next hive is a variable in the mix.

Charles