HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cody Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2015 10:28:22 -0500
There have been several archaeological surveys of Poor Farms in Texas as
well as a couple that have been turned into historical parks. Most are
pretty easy to find info on by a Google search. We did a survey of one in
Fort Worth, that was ultimately turned into a halfway home towards the mid
20th century.

Cody S. Davis, MA, RPA
Principal Investigator
AR Consultants, Inc.
805 Business Parkway
Richardson, TX 75081
214.368.0478 (office)
214.221.1519 (fax)
www.arc-digs.com

*This electronic message transmission and any documents, files, graphics,
or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that may
be legally confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended
solely for the individual(s) or entity(s) named above and access by
disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of the contents of this
message is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender
pointing out the error, and delete the message. This message may also
contain personal opinions of the author.*