Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2016 11:06:07 -0400
From:
William Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:

>  "Winter" bees are
> typically reared from well-fed larvae, reared on fall pollen flows.

I don’t think that the “Winter” bees are fed a better diet.
I don’t know that the bees know to do this.
When brood rearing ceases in the hive, the bees that are being born
no longer have to feed the brood all the proteins,vitamins and minerals
and they are reabsorbed by the worker bees present that allows them
to over winter.
Bill Bee