From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2016 23:38:31 -0400

Murdoch's ad today, 50" x a6', 10-line cattle panel, $19.99.  That's pretty cheap, and Randy - using it as a vertical ground eliminates need to weed-whack - that's lost labor cost for each and every yard, every year.

Difference btw bears - we have areas where the issue is bearS, plural, many bears.  It's not a matter of zapping one at one time of the year.

One part of MT, beekeeper has 90 weed whacker fences using the ranch panel.  That keeps bears out, but each year, the bears move to his locations that aren't fenced  - he's essentially herding bears.  One of our beekeepers called FW&P to report a bear.  Question from FW&P, are you close enough to see whether he's got an ear tag (re-located bears are tagged).  Answer from  beekeeper, yes and yes.  Bear was snooping around fenced yard, but when beekeeper pulled over with truck and trailer to call FW&P, during the call, the bear was trying to crawl up onto the trailer - so, yes, close enough.  As per ear tag,  which number and which color tag do you want - bear had several tags.

As I said, I think you've whimpy bears in CA.