Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2016 21:21:20 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
"E.t. Ash" <[log in to unmask]>
Marke snip...
'I agree with the idea that one should treat or medicate for a problem one has or expects to have. I have bees in blueberries right now. Bees coming out of blueberries often seem to express EFB, so while my hives are in the blueberries they have a Terra Patty on them. After they come out of blueberries I will see whether the EFB is there again or not. And adjust my routine accordingly.'

my question...
with the new take on the use of TM will this still be possible as a preventative.  my understanding from the state bee inspector here was that you would need a positive id for efb to now use TM.  What is your understanding Mark?