HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Alasdair Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2016 06:36:01 -0700
Dear HISTARCH list members,

With apologies for cross-posting...

The British Red Cross has a vacancy for a curator within our heritage team.

The advert can be found here:

https://jobs.redcross.org.uk/tlive1_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID%3d780408Ei65%1BUSESSION=B73476D335924130BB55C70083AA8CFF&WVID=624080007l&LANG=USA

And on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/RedCrossJobsUK/status/803576489979494400

And on LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/224558584?pathWildcard=224558584&trk=job_capjs

Please feel free to share within your networks.  Note that it’s a fairly tight turnaround – 7th of December deadline (interviews likely on the 13th).  Applicants will need to demonstrate eligibility to work in the UK.

Informal queries can be directed to me at the e-mail address below (only, please; if you know my other addresses, please don't use them for this query).

With thanks,

Alasdair

Dr Alasdair Brooks
Heritage Manager