From:
Eva Hoebee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 2015 18:03:53 +1000
/Thank you Tina for your response.

I think you will find that in the second installment of this post you
will find that the first reference is to Alison Hazelbaker.
Of course we all look for all other reasons for breastfeeding issues
prior to considering PTT. [At least we do here in Aus]. No way would we
want to cause any harm to our babies and we are totally dedicated to
supporting and educating our mothers to successful and happy
breastfeeding experiences.
I felt this was an informative and well written post that I wished to share.

Eva Hoebee
/