From:
"Todd A. Bebb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2014 19:53:48 -0700
> On Oct 16, 2014, at 9:23 AM, Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> And moderation is a skill that needs to be learned, not enforced.

We certainly learned that from the prohibition "experiment".

But, it does not need to be influenced either. Unless it is just about greed?
We certainly enforce many other areas (commercial vs residential pesticide regulations come to mind).

A capitalistic definition of "what the market will bear" is my assumption on what's driving our "need to feed the world" and our agricultural practices that follow.

WWJD? (And I'm not even religious:-)
Would he follow the Risk Assessment Model or the Precautionary Principle when looking at his Father's creation? (Again, I am not even remotely religious, but paid attention in Sunday School as a youth)

I like sweets as much as the next person and am willing to admit that I smoke a couple of tobacco cigarettes just about every day. I also believe in moderation, and that's not what we are seeing with "Let Us Spray".

Todd