From:
Lionel Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2014 08:17:06 -0600
Greetings all,

Honey Bees may be invasive. I can not speak from experience, I was not
there.

But, what would life be without all the things they help with and provide.

America, that is North America, is a land of invasive creatures.

White people really are invasive species. If there is any question, just ask
Native North Americans.

Would anyone want to live in a land where there were only vegetables?? Or
only meat??

There will always be some who will want to be against all progress or new
things.

Personal gratification is first with most of us. As well as our opinions and
preferences.

Honey Bees are, to my opinion, a great step in Progress that benefits all
who eat.

Birds, and every other creature, on land and all the way down to the bottom
of the sea, benefit from Honey Bees in some manner.

But as always, there will be some who cannot be helped no matter the effort
extended.

Lionel

-----
No virus found in this message.